Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti ATP5D detects a band of approximately 17 kDa in MOLT-4 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Synthetic peptide encompassing part of the middle region of human ATP5D
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0046961 proton-transporting ATPase activity, rotational mechanism
- GO:0000275 mitochondrial proton-transporting ATP synthase complex, catalytic core F(1)
- GO:0046933 hydrogen ion transporting ATP synthase activity, rotational mechanism
- GO:0005759 mitochondrial matrix
- GO:0022904 respiratory electron transport chain
- GO:0006119 oxidative phosphorylation
- GO:0042776 mitochondrial ATP synthesis coupled proton transport
- GO:0046688 response to copper ion
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up