ATP5D gene encodes a subunit of mitochondrial ATP synthase. Mitochondrial ATP synthase catalyzes ATP synthesis, utilizing an electrochemical gradient of protons across the inner membrane during oxidative phosphorylation. ATP synthase is composed of two linked multi-subunit complexes: the soluble catalytic core, F1, and the membrane-spanning component, Fo, comprising the proton channel. The catalytic portion of mitochondrial ATP synthase consists of 5 different subunits (alpha, beta, gamma, delta, and epsilon) assembled with a stoichiometry of 3 alpha, 3 beta, and a single representative of the other 3. The proton channel consists of three main subunits (a, b, c). ATP5D gene encodes the delta subunit of the catalytic core. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding the same isoform have been identified (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human ATP5D antibody detects a band of 17 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti ATP5D detects a band of approximately 17 kDa in MOLT-4 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Synthetic peptide encompassing part of the middle region of human ATP5D
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0046961 proton-transporting ATPase activity, rotational mechanism
- GO:0000275 mitochondrial proton-transporting ATP synthase complex, catalytic core F(1)
- GO:0046933 hydrogen ion transporting ATP synthase activity, rotational mechanism
- GO:0005759 mitochondrial matrix
- GO:0022904 respiratory electron transport chain
- GO:0006119 oxidative phosphorylation
- GO:0042776 mitochondrial ATP synthesis coupled proton transport
- GO:0046688 response to copper ion
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of ATP5D antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra