Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ATP5A1 detects a band of approximately 55 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Peptide sequence C-RVHGLRNVQAEE
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0046961 proton-transporting ATPase activity, rotational mechanism
- GO:0001937 negative regulation of endothelial cell proliferation
- GO:0046933 hydrogen ion transporting ATP synthase activity, rotational mechanism
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005759 mitochondrial matrix
- GO:0022904 respiratory electron transport chain
- GO:0006629 lipid metabolic process
- GO:0009790 embryo development
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042288 MHC class I protein binding
- GO:0042776 mitochondrial ATP synthesis coupled proton transport
- GO:0043499 eukaryotic cell surface binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up