Rabbit anti ATG9B antibody recognizes human autophagy-related protein 9B (ATG9B), also known as nitric oxide synthase 3-overlapping anti sense gene protein. ATG9B is a 924 amino acid ~ 100 kDa multi-pass membrane protein belonging to the ATG9 family.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antisera to Human ATG9B were raised by repeated immunisation of Rabbits with highly purified antigen Purified IgG prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to 17 amino acid sequence from near the carboxy terminus of human ATG9B.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
autophagic vacuole assembly
autophagic vacuole membrane
integral to membrane
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of ATG9B antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- HeLa Cells
- Western Blotting
- AHP2241 detects a band of approximately 115 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available