Rabbit anti Human ATG16 antibody detects autophagy-related protein 16 as a band of approximately 65 kDa in a range of human cell line lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti ATG16 detects a band of approximately 65 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to an 18 aa sequence from near the amino terminus of human ATG16.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000045 autophagic vacuole assembly
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005776 autophagic vacuole
- GO:0015031 protein transport
- GO:0034045 pre-autophagosomal structure membrane
- GO:0051260 protein homooligomerization
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ATG16 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra