Filter by Application:WB IC Reset
|Rabbit anti ATG16 (Internal Region) antibody recognizes human Autophagy-related protein 16 (ATG16).
ATG16 is a member of the autophagy protein family and forms a complex with the ATG5-ATG12 conjugate. This multimeric protein has been shown to be essential for autophagosome formation in both yeast and mammals and targets the ATG5-ATG12 complex to the autophagic isolation membrane during the formation of the autophagosome. Because mammalian ATG16 has seven WD-repeats in its C-Terminal domain, it has been suggested that these may form a platform for further protein-protein interactions.
Multiple isoforms of ATG16 exist.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human ATG16 was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to an 18 aa sequence from near the centre of human ATG16.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Western Blotting
- AHP1894 detects a band of approximately 75 kDa in HeLa cell lysate.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up