Rabbit anti Human ATG13 antibody recognises human Autophagy-related protein 13 (ATG13), a 517 amino acid ~55 kDa protein belonging to the ATG13 metazoan family.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antisera to Human ATG13 were raised by repeated immunisation of Rabbits with highly purified antigen Purified IgG prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to 15 amino acid sequence from near the carboxy terminus of human ATG13.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
autophagic vacuole assembly
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of ATG13 antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Mouse Heart
- Western Blotting
- AHP2242 detects a band of approximately 49 kDa in Rat heart tissue lysates.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available