Rabbit anti Human ATG13 antibody recognises human Autophagy-related protein 13 (ATG13), a 517 amino acid ~55 kDa protein belonging to the ATG13 metazoan family.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antisera to Human ATG13 were raised by repeated immunisation of Rabbits with highly purified antigen Purified IgG prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to 15 amino acid sequence from near the carboxy terminus of human ATG13.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- O75143 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ATG13 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000045 autophagic vacuole assembly
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000407 pre-autophagosomal structure
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0070969 ULK1-ATG13-FIP200 complex
- For research purposes only
Applications of ATG13 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||5ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Mouse Heart
- Western Blotting
- AHP2242 detects a band of approximately 49 kDa in Rat heart tissue lysates.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:Biotin||2AB02B||1 ml||C E P WB|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):Biotin||STAR121B||1 mg||E WB|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR121F||1 mg||F|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR121P||1 mg||E WB|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR124P||1 mg||C E WB|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:FITC||STAR34B||1 mg||C F|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:RPE||STAR35A||1 ml||F|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®488||STAR36D488GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®549||STAR36D549GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®649||STAR36D649GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®680||STAR36D680GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:Dylight®800||STAR36D800GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|