Filter by Application:WB P Reset
Rabbit anti ATG12 (N-Terminal)
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti ATG12 (N-Terminal) antibody recognizes human Autophagy-related protein 12 (ATG12).
ATG12, a member of the autophagy protein family, forms a conjugate with ATG5; this conjugate has a ubiquitin-protein ligase (E3)-like activity for protein lipidation in autophagy. This conjugate also associates with innate immune response proteins such as RIG-I and VISA, inhibiting type I interferon production and permitting viral replication in host cells. ATG12 has also been shown to interact with ATG10 in human embryonic kidney cells in the presence of ATG7.
There are at least two isoforms of ATG12.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human ATG12 was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to a 16 aa sequence from near the amino terminus of human ATG12.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||2.5ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human brain
- Western Blotting
- AHP1892 detects a band of approximately 40 kDa in human brain tissue lysate.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000045 autophagic vacuole assembly
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0032480 negative regulation of type I interferon production
- GO:0034045 pre-autophagosomal structure membrane
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0043234 protein complex
- GO:0005829 cytosol
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up