Rabbit anti ATG101 antibody recognizes human autophagy-related protein 101 (ATG101), a 218 amino acid ~30 kDa protein belonging to the ATG101 family involved in autophagosome formation.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antisera to Human ATG101 were raised by repeated immunisation of Rabbits with highly purified antigen Purified IgG prepared from whole serum by chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to 16 amino acid sequence from near the centre of human ATG101
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
autophagic vacuole assembly
protein complex binding
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of ATG101 antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Mouse Liver
- Western Blotting
- AHP2243 detects a band of approximately 29 kDa in Human liver tissue lysates.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available