Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Goat anti Human ATF2 antibody recognizes human Cyclic AMP-dependent transcription factor ATF-2 (ATF2), also known as Activating transcription factor 2, HB16, CREB-2, Histone acetyltransferase ATF2 or cAMP response element-binding protein CRE-BP1. ATF2 is a 505 amino acid member of the ATF family of transcription factors containing single bZIP and C2H2-type zinc finger domains. Multiple isoforms of ATF2 are generated by alternative splicing, Goat anti Human ATF2 antibody was directed against the carboxy-terminal region (aa 492-505) and sequence suggests that the antibody may bind isoforms 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 8 with appropriate changes in recognized molecular weight.
Goat anti Human ATF2 antibody binds to epitopes within the C-terminal (CT) region of human ATF2 which binds to the cAMP responsive element (CRE), stimulating CRE- dependent transcription (Shuman et al. 19997). ATF2 also functions as a histone acetyltransferase (HAT), specifically acetylating histones 2B and 4 in vitro (Kawasaki et al. 2000).
Goat anti Human ATF2 antibody recognizes human ATF2 as bands of ~65 and 75kDa by western blotting under reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ATF2 antibody detects bands of approximately 65 and 75 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by ammonium sulfate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Peptide sequence C-IVMAPSSQSQPSGS from the C-terminal region of ATF2
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002755 MyD88-dependent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003702 RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0034130 toll-like receptor 1 signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0034134 toll-like receptor 2 signaling pathway
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0046983 protein dimerization activity
- GO:0051090 regulation of transcription factor activity
- GO:0051403 stress-activated MAPK cascade
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up