Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rabbit anti Arhgdib
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti Human ARHGDIB antibody recognizes the Rho GDP-dissociation inhibitor 2, also known as Rho GDI 2, rho GDP-dissociation inhibitor 2, or rho-GDI beta.
Members of the Rho (or ARH) protein family (see MIM 165390) and other Ras-related small GTP-binding proteins (see MIM 179520) are involved in diverse cellular events, including cell signaling, proliferation, cytoskeletal organization, and secretion. The GTP-binding proteins are active only in the GTP-bound state. At least 3 classes of proteins tightly regulate cycling between the GTP-bound and GDP-bound states: GTPase-activating proteins (GAPs), guanine nucleotide-releasing factors (GRFs), and GDP-dissociation inhibitors (GDIs). The GDIs, including ARHGDIB, decrease the rate of GDP dissociation from Ras-like GTPases (Scherle et al. 1993).
Rabbit anti Human ARHGDIB antibody detects a band of 27 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti ARHGDIB detects a band of approximately 27 kDa in THP-1 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered glycine.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Recombinant protein encompassing part of the middle region of human ARHGDIB
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0030036 actin cytoskeleton organization
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005094 Rho GDP-dissociation inhibitor activity
- GO:0005096 GTPase activator activity
- GO:0005856 cytoskeleton
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007162 negative regulation of cell adhesion
- GO:0007266 Rho protein signal transduction
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007275 multicellular organismal development
- GO:0016023 cytoplasmic membrane-bounded vesicle
- GO:0051056 regulation of small GTPase mediated signal transduction
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up