ARFGAP3 is thought to promote hydrolysis of ARF1 bound GTP, which is required for the dissociation of coat proteins from Golgi derived membranes and vesicles.
ARFGAP3 is widely expressed, being found at high levels in endocrine glands and testis (Zheng et al. 2000).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to ARFGAP3 were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.02% Sodium Azide 0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide NGVVTSIQDRYGS derived from C terminus of ARFGAP3 protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000139 Golgi membrane
- GO:0016192 vesicle-mediated transport
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0006886 intracellular protein transport
- GO:0008060 ARF GTPase activator activity
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0008565 protein transporter activity
- GO:0009306 protein secretion
- GO:0032312 regulation of ARF GTPase activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of ARFGAP3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- AHP697 detects a band of approximately 55-60kDa in mouse brain cell lysates. A minimum incubation time of 1 hour is recommended is recommended with this antibody.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg|
Product Specific References
References for ARFGAP3 antibody
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra