Apolipoprotein C3 antibody
Goat anti Human Apolipoprotein C3 antibody recognizes apolipoprotein C3, a component of the very low density lipoprotein (VLDL) fraction in plasma. It inhibits lipoprotein lipase and hepatic lipase and decreases the uptake of lymph chylomicrons by hepatic cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Serum - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native human apolipoprotein C3.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P02656 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- APOC3 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005543 phospholipid binding
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0010897 negative regulation of triglyceride catabolic process
- GO:0010903 negative regulation of very-low-density lipoprotein particle remodeling
- GO:0010916 negative regulation of very-low-density lipoprotein particle clearance
- GO:0010987 negative regulation of high-density lipoprotein particle clearance
- GO:0010989 negative regulation of low-density lipoprotein particle clearance
- GO:0015485 cholesterol binding
- GO:0019433 triglyceride catabolic process
- GO:0032488 Cdc42 protein signal transduction
- GO:0033344 cholesterol efflux
- GO:0033700 phospholipid efflux
- GO:0034361 very-low-density lipoprotein particle
- GO:0034363 intermediate-density lipoprotein particle
- GO:0034366 spherical high-density lipoprotein particle
- GO:0034375 high-density lipoprotein particle remodeling
- GO:0034379 very-low-density lipoprotein particle assembly
- GO:0034382 chylomicron remnant clearance
- GO:0042157 lipoprotein metabolic process
- GO:0042627 chylomicron
- GO:0042632 cholesterol homeostasis
- GO:0043691 reverse cholesterol transport
- GO:0045717 negative regulation of fatty acid biosynthetic process
- GO:0048261 negative regulation of receptor-mediated endocytosis
- GO:0051005 negative regulation of lipoprotein lipase activity
- GO:0055102 lipase inhibitor activity
- GO:0060621 negative regulation of cholesterol import
- GO:0070328 triglyceride homeostasis
- GO:0070653 high-density lipoprotein particle receptor binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of Apolipoprotein C3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)