Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rabbit anti APBB1
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti APBB1 detects a band of approximately 107 kDa in HEK293 cell lysate.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the N-terminal region of Human APBB1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0001540 beta-amyloid binding
- GO:0003682 chromatin binding
- GO:0042393 histone binding
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006350 transcription
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006974 response to DNA damage stimulus
- GO:0007050 cell cycle arrest
- GO:0007409 axonogenesis
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0030027 lamellipodium
- GO:0030308 negative regulation of cell growth
- GO:0030426 growth cone
- GO:0043065 positive regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0043967 histone H4 acetylation
- GO:0045202 synapse
- GO:0045749 negative regulation of S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0050760 negative regulation of thymidylate synthase biosynthetic process
- GO:0070064 proline-rich region binding
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up