Annexin V antibody
The annexin V protein binds with high affinity to membranes bearing phosphatidylserine (PS) and fluorescently labeled annexin V is commonly used as a marker for apoptotic cells in vitro and in vivo.
Rabbit anti Human annexin V antibody detects ANXA5 as a single band of 32 kDa in a range of human cell line lysates. Cross reactivity with rodent cell lines is also observed.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti annexin V detects a band of approximately 32 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human ANXA5 full-length recombinant protein 6x His tagged.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0004859 phospholipase inhibitor activity
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005544 calcium-dependent phospholipid binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0050819 negative regulation of coagulation
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Annexin V antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra