Alpha Actinin 4 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti alpha actinin 4 detects a band of approximately 100 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered glycine.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Recombinant protein encompassing part of the middle region of human alpha actinin 4
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0001882 nucleoside binding
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0030529 ribonucleoprotein complex
- GO:0051015 actin filament binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005178 integrin binding
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0015031 protein transport
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031093 platelet alpha granule lumen
- GO:0031143 pseudopodium
- GO:0032417 positive regulation of sodium:hydrogen antiporter activity
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0043234 protein complex
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0051272 positive regulation of cellular component movement
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up