Alpha 1 Microglobulin antibody
Sheep anti Human alpha 1 microglobulin antibody recognizes human alpha 1 microglobulin, a cleavage product of Protein AMBP. Alpha 1 microglobulin is also known as Alpha-1 microglycoprotein or Complex-forming glycoprotein heterogeneous in charge. Alpha-1-microglobulin is an 184 amino acid polypeptide produced in the liver and present in many physiological fluids including plasma, urine and cerebospinal fluid (UniProt: P02760).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Serum - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human alpha 1 microglobulin was raised by repeated immunisation of sheep with highly purified antigen.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native, purified alpha-1-microglobulin prepared from human urine.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P02760 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- AMBP Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0004867 serine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity
- GO:0005215 transporter activity
- GO:0007565 female pregnancy
- GO:0018298 protein-chromophore linkage
- GO:0019855 calcium channel inhibitor activity
- GO:0019862 IgA binding
- GO:0020037 heme binding
- GO:0042167 heme catabolic process
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0046329 negative regulation of JNK cascade
- GO:0046904 calcium oxalate binding
- GO:0050777 negative regulation of immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of Alpha 1 Microglobulin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin||5184-2304||1.5 ml||C E F WB|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®488||STAR88D488GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®549||STAR88D549GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®649||STAR88D649GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:FITC||STAR88F||1 mg||C|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||1 ml||C E P WB|