Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti ALK1 detects a band of approximately 56 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thimerosal
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein encompassing part of the C-terminal region of human ALK1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0004702 receptor signaling protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0007179 transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050431 transforming growth factor beta binding
- GO:0008217 regulation of blood pressure
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0010596 negative regulation of endothelial cell migration
- GO:0016361 activin receptor activity, type I
- GO:0030308 negative regulation of cell growth
- GO:0030513 positive regulation of BMP signaling pathway
- GO:0035313 wound healing, spreading of epidermal cells
- GO:0045941 positive regulation of transcription
- GO:0046332 SMAD binding
- GO:0048185 activin binding
- GO:0051895 negative regulation of focal adhesion assembly
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up