Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ALDOA detects a band of approximately 39 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit Ig fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 66-95 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ALDOA
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0004332 fructose-bisphosphate aldolase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0006094 gluconeogenesis
- GO:0006096 glycolysis
- GO:0006754 ATP biosynthetic process
- GO:0006941 striated muscle contraction
- GO:0007015 actin filament organization
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008360 regulation of cell shape
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0015629 actin cytoskeleton
- GO:0015631 tubulin binding
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0030388 fructose 1,6-bisphosphate metabolic process
- GO:0031093 platelet alpha granule lumen
- GO:0031674 I band
- GO:0046716 muscle cell homeostasis
- GO:0070061 fructose binding
- GO:0070062 extracellular vesicular exosome
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up