ALDH1B1 belongs to the aldehyde dehydrogenase family of proteins. Aldehyde dehydrogenase is the second enzyme of the major oxidative pathway of alcohol metabolism (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human ALDH1B1 antibody detects a band of 57 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ALDH1B1 detects a band of approximately 57 kDa in Raji cell lysate
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the central region of human ALDH1B1
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004029 aldehyde dehydrogenase (NAD) activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005759 mitochondrial matrix
- GO:0005975 carbohydrate metabolic process
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ALDH1B1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra