Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti AKT2 detects a band of approximately 56 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 455-468 (of 481) of human AKT2 conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin (KLH).
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0010748 negative regulation of plasma membrane long-chain fatty acid transport
- GO:0046326 positive regulation of glucose import
- GO:0032000 positive regulation of fatty acid beta-oxidation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045725 positive regulation of glycogen biosynthetic process
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up