Rabbit anti ADRM1
Rabbit anti-human ADRM1 antibody recognizes proteasomal ubiquitin receptor ADRM1, also known as 110 kDa cell membrane glycoprotein, M(r) 110,000 surface antigen, proteasome regulatory particle non-ATPase 13 or Rpn-13 homolog.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
ADRM1 gene encodes a member of the adhesion regulating molecule 1 protein family. The encoded protein is a component of the proteasome where it acts as a ubiquitin receptor and recruits the deubiquitinating enzyme, ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase L5. Increased levels of the encoded protein are associated with increased cell adhesion, which is likely an indirect effect of this intracellular protein. Dysregulation of ADRM1 has been implicated in carcinogenesis. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2013).
Rabbit anti Human ADRM1 antibody detects a band of 45 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ADRM1 detects a band of approximately 45 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human ADRM1
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol.
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q16186 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ADRM1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000502 proteasome complex
- GO:0002020 protease binding
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006368 transcription elongation from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0061133 endopeptidase activator activity
- GO:0043248 proteasome assembly
- GO:0070628 proteasome binding
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only.
Applications of ADRM1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.