Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Rabbit anti Human ADHFE1 antibody recognizes ADHFE1 also known as iron-containing alcohol dehydrogenase 1, alcohol dehydrogenase 8 and hydroxyacid-oxoacid transhydrogenase, mitochondrial.
The ADHFE1 gene encodes hydroxyacid-oxoacid transhydrogenase (EC 220.127.116.11), which is responsible for the oxidation of 4-hydroxybutyrate in mammalian tissues (Kardon et al. 2006).
Rabbit anti Human ADHFE1 antibody detects a band of 50 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using human tissue and whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ADHFE1 detects a band of approximately 50 kDa in human liver tissue.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the central region of human ADHFE1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up