Rabbit anti ADHFE1
Rabbit anti human ADHFE1 antibody recognizes hydroxyacid-oxoacid transhydrogenase, mitochondrial, also known as Fe-containing alcohol dehydrogenase 1, alcohol dehydrogenase 8 or alcohol dehydrogenase iron-containing protein 1. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The ADHFE1 gene encodes hydroxyacid-oxoacid transhydrogenase (EC 22.214.171.124), which is responsible for the oxidation of 4-hydroxybutyrate in mammalian tissues (Kardon et al. 2006).
Rabbit anti Human ADHFE1 antibody detects a band of 50 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using human tissue and whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ADHFE1 detects a band of approximately 50 kDa in human liver tissue
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the central region of human ADHFE1
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- Q8IWW8 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ADHFE1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005759 mitochondrial matrix
- GO:0006103 2-oxoglutarate metabolic process
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0015993 molecular hydrogen transport
- GO:0047988 hydroxyacid-oxoacid transhydrogenase activity
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of ADHFE1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.