The ADHFE1 gene encodes hydroxyacid-oxoacid transhydrogenase (EC 18.104.22.168), which is responsible for the oxidation of 4-hydroxybutyrate in mammalian tissues (Kardon et al. 2006).
Rabbit anti Human ADHFE1 antibody detects a band of 50 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using human tissue and whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ADHFE1 detects a band of approximately 50 kDa in human liver tissue
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the central region of human ADHFE1
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005759 mitochondrial matrix
- GO:0006103 2-oxoglutarate metabolic process
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0015993 molecular hydrogen transport
- GO:0047988 hydroxyacid-oxoacid transhydrogenase activity
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ADHFE1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|