Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ACTN3 detects a band of approximately 103 kDa in NIH/3T3 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human ACTN3
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005178 integrin binding
- GO:0005884 actin filament
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0008307 structural constituent of muscle
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0030049 muscle filament sliding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0031143 pseudopodium
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0048041 focal adhesion assembly
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up