Rabbit anti ABCF1
ABCF1 antibody recognizes ATP-binding cassette sub-family F member 1, also known as ATP-binding cassette 50 (TNF-alpha stimulated), ATP-binding cassette sub-family F member 1, TNF-alpha-stimulated ABC protein and TNFalpha-inducible ATP-binding protein.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The protein encoded by ABCF1 is a member of the superfamily of ATP-binding cassette (ABC) transporters. ABC proteins transport various molecules across extra- and intra-cellular membranes. ABC genes are divided into seven distinct subfamilies (ABC1, MDR/TAP, MRP, ALD, OABP, GCN20, White). This protein is a member of the GCN20 subfamily. Unlike other members of the superfamily, this protein lacks the transmembrane domains which are characteristic of most ABC transporters. This protein may be regulated by tumor necrosis factor-alpha and play a role in enhancement of protein synthesis and the inflammation process (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human ABCF1 antibody detects a band of 110 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ABCF1 antibody recognizes a band of approximately 110 kDa in NIH/3T3 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on immunogen
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human ABCF1
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- Q8NE71 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ABCF1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005635 nuclear envelope
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006413 translational initiation
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0008135 translation factor activity, nucleic acid binding
- GO:0008494 translation activator activity
- GO:0016887 ATPase activity
- GO:0042788 polysomal ribosome
- GO:0043022 ribosome binding
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of ABCF1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.