The ABCC4 protein shows a broad pattern of expression having been detected in the kidneys, liver, erythrocytes, adrenal glands, platelets, brain, and pancreas. ABCC4 is present in the apical membrane as well as in the basolateral membrane and is capable of transporting a broad number of substrates, including bile salt conjugates, conjugated steroids, cyclic nucleotides, nucleoside analogs, eicosanoids, and cardiovascular drugs. Although ABCC4 is present in many human drug-resistant cancer cell lines, it remains to be determined if ABCC4 is associated with resistance to drugs in solid tumors (Borst et al. 2007).
Goat anti Human ABCC4 antibody detects ABCC4 as a band of 200 kDa in a range of human cell line lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Goat anti ABCC4 detects a band of approximately 200 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide with CNGQPSTLTIFETAL from the C terminus of the protein sequence.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005254 chloride channel activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0015662 ATPase activity, coupled to transmembrane movement of ions, phosphorylative mechanism
- GO:0016404 15-hydroxyprostaglandin dehydrogenase (NAD+) activity
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031088 platelet dense granule membrane
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ABCC4 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||C E P WB||1 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra