14-3-3 Sigma antibody
Hypermethylation of stratifin has been linked to early stages in breast cancer. Additionally, it has been shown to promote MMP-1 expression in fibroblasts.
Rabbit anti Human 14-3-3 sigma antibody detects a band of 27 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti 14-3-3 sigma detects a band of approximately 27 kDa in A431 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide of human 14-3-3 sigma (amino acids 222 - 248)
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001836 release of cytochrome c from mitochondria
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0008426 protein kinase C inhibitor activity
- GO:0008630 DNA damage response, signal transduction resulting in induction of apoptosis
- GO:0019904 protein domain specific binding
- GO:0043154 negative regulation of caspase activity
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of 14-3-3 Sigma antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra