14-3-3 eta antibody
Rabbit anti 14-3-3 eta
Rabbit anti human 14-3-3 ETA antibody recognizes the 14-3-3 ETA protein, also known as YWHA1 or tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein ETA. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by the YWHAH gene, 14-3-3 eta belongs to the 14-3-3 family of proteins which mediate signal transduction by binding to phosphoserine-containing proteins. This highly conserved protein family is found in both plants and mammals, and this protein is 99% identical to the Mouse and bovine orthologs. YWHAH contains a 7 bp repeat sequence in its 5' UTR, and changes in the number of this repeat have been associated with early-onset schizophrenia and psychotic bipolar disorder (provided by RefSeq, Jun 2009).
Rabbit anti Human 14-3-3 eta antibody detects a band of 27 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti 14-3-3 ETA detects a band of approximately 27 kDa in PC-12 cell lysate
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the N-terminal region of human 14-3-3 eta
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- Shelf Life
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- Q04917 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- YWHAH Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005159 insulin-like growth factor receptor binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006713 glucocorticoid catabolic process
- GO:0006886 intracellular protein transport
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0019904 protein domain specific binding
- GO:0035259 glucocorticoid receptor binding
- GO:0042921 glucocorticoid receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0048167 regulation of synaptic plasticity
- GO:0050774 negative regulation of dendrite morphogenesis
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of 14-3-3 eta antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.