14-3-3 eta antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti 14-3-3 ETA detects a band of approximately 27 kDa in PC-12 cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the N-terminal region of human 14-3-3 eta
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005159 insulin-like growth factor receptor binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006713 glucocorticoid catabolic process
- GO:0006886 intracellular protein transport
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0019904 protein domain specific binding
- GO:0035259 glucocorticoid receptor binding
- GO:0042921 glucocorticoid receptor signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0048167 regulation of synaptic plasticity
- GO:0050774 negative regulation of dendrite morphogenesis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up