MIP-1 Alpha antibody
Filter by Application:E Reset
Rabbit anti Dog MIP-1 Alpha:Biotin
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
- MIP-1 Alpha
|Rabbit anti Dog MIP-1 alpha recognizes dog macrophage inflammatory protein-1 (MIP-1 alpha), also known as chemokine ligand 3 (CCL3).
MIP-1 alpha is a chemoattractant for leukocytes and induces the migration of monocytes, NK cells and dendritic cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to dog MIP-1 alpha was raised by repeated immunization of rabbit with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant dog MIP-1 Alpha
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||0.05 ug/ml||0.5 ug/ml|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Dog Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up