The chemokine MCP-1 is expressed by a range of cells including monocytes, vascular endothelial cells, smooth muscle cells, glomerular mesangial cells and osteoblasts.
MCP-1 plays important roles in the inflammatory response and routine immune surveillance of blood monocytes and tissue macrophages (Deshmane et al. 2009).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to bovine MCP-1 were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant bovine MCP-1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of MCP-1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||0.1 ug/ml||1.5 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||1.0 ug/ml|
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Bovine MCP-1||AHP2366||E WB||0.1 mg|
|Recombinant Bovine MCP-1||PBP024||E||5 µg|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra