The chemokine MCP-1 is expressed by a range of cells including monocytes, vascular endothelial cells, smooth muscle cells, glomerular mesangial cells and osteoblasts.
MCP-1 plays important roles in the inflammatory response and routine immune surveillance of blood monocytes and tissue macrophages (Deshmane et al. 2009).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to bovine MCP-1 were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.2% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant bovine MCP-1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- P28291 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CCL2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of MCP-1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||0.1 ug/ml||1.5 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||1.0 ug/ml|