Filter by Application:E Reset
|Rabbit anti Bovine Interleukin-5 recognizes bovine/goat/sheep interleukin-5 (IL-5).
IL-5 is a regulatory cytokine that induces terminal differentiation of late-developing B cells to immunoglobulin secreting cells.
There is >85% identity with feline, bovine, ovine, canine, and human IL-5 sequences at the nucleotide and protein level (Cunningham et al. 2003).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Sheep Expected from Sequence Goat Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to bovine/goat/sheep interleukin-5 was raised by repeated immunization of rabbit with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant bovine IL-5
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||0.5 ug/ml||5.0 ug/ml|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up