Filter by Application:E Reset
|Rabbit anti Bovine interleukin-21 antibody recognizes bovine interleukin-21 (IL-21), a 16.95 kDa cytokine belonging to the IL-15/IL-21 family.
IL-21 is a cytokine with immunoregulatory activity. IL-21 stimulates B- and T-cell proliferation and increases the activity of NK cells and disease-specific cytotoxic T-cells. Interleukin-21 is believed to inhibit dendritic cell activation and maturation during the T-cell mediated immune response.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Chicken Dog Sheep Pig
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to bovine interleukin-21 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant bovine interleukin-21
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up