Filter by Application:E Reset
Goat anti Bovine Interleukin-1RA:Biotin
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Bovine interleukin-1RA antibody recognizes bovine interleukin-1 receptor antagonist, a 19.93 kDa protein belonging to the IL-1 cytokine family.
Bovine IL-1RA is secreted by several cell types, including epithelial cells and adipocytes. IL-1RA functions by inhibiting the pro-inflammatory effects of both IL-1α and IL-1β.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to bovine interleukin-1RA were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant bovine interleukin-1RA
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up