Filter by Application:E Reset
|Rabbit anti Bovine interleukin-1F5 antibody recognizes bovine interleukin-1F5 (IL-1F5), also known as interleukin-36 receptor antagonist (IL-36RA), a 17.1 kDa protein belonging to the IL-36 subfamily/IL-1 family of cytokines. IL-1F5/IL-36RA appears to have an inflammatory function. IL-36 cytokines are generally found in skin tissue in mouse and human where IL-36RA have a role in development of psoriasis (Tsutsui H.et al. 2015).|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to bovine interleukin-1F5 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant bovine interleukin-1F5
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Tsutsui, H. et al. (2015) Interleukin-1 Family Cytokines in Liver Diseases.
Mediators Inflamm. Vol 2015, Article ID 630265
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up