Filter by Application:E Reset
|Goat anti Bovine interleukin-15 antibody recognizes bovine interleukin-15 (IL-15), an 18.6 kDa immunomodulatory glycoprotein expressed by multiple tissues and cell types, which primarily stimulates T lymphocytes, but is also critical for the development and activation of natural killer (NK) cells.
IL-15 shares functional properties with IL-2 and binds with high affinity to the IL-15 receptor (IL-15R), consisting of the IL-15R alpha chain, and also the IL-2Rbeta and common gamma chains used by the IL-2 receptor.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to bovine interleukin-15 were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant bovine interleukin-15
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up