Rabbit anti Bovine galactocerebroside antibody recognizes galactocerebroside, a surface antigen typically found on newly differentiated or developing oligodendrocytes. Staining of live cells prior to fixation will show a typical "patching" appearance. Cells fixed prior to staining will have a more solid, "smooth" appearance.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human Expected from Sequence Mouse Rat Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Serum - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Galactocerebroside purified from bovine brain
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Galactocerebroside antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 2||1/10||1/50|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- 1 For staining of living cells it is recommended that the antisera be heat inactived prior to using to remove complement. The recommended fixative is 4% paraformaldehyde.
- 2The epitope recognised by this antibody is reported to be sensitive to formaldehyde fixation and tissue processing. Bio-Rad recommends the use of acetone fixation for frozen sections.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:Biotin||2AB02B||1 ml||C E P WB|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):Biotin||STAR121B||1 mg||E WB|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR121F||1 mg||F|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR121P||1 mg||E WB|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR124P||1 mg||C E WB|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:FITC||STAR34B||1 mg||C F|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:RPE||STAR35A||1 ml||F|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®488||STAR36D488GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®549||STAR36D549GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®649||STAR36D649GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®680||STAR36D680GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:Dylight®800||STAR36D800GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|