Rabbit anti Bovine Carboxypeptidase A1 antibody
recognizes bovine Carboxypeptidase A1, a 309 amino acid monomeric pancreatic extopeptidase derived by cleavage of the propeptide. Carboxypeptidase A1 belongs to the peptidase M14 family (UniProt: P00370
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to bovine carboxypeptidase A1 was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. IgG fraction was prepared from whole serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carboxypeptidase A1 from bovine pancreas.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 1.0 mg/ml.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
zinc ion binding
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Carboxypeptidase A1 antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This product does not require protein digestion pre-treatment of paraffin sections. This product does not require antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Bovine pancreas
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
Product Specific References
References for Carboxypeptidase A1 antibody
Fazio, E.N. et al. (2011) Stanniocalcin 2 alters PERK signalling and reduces cellular injury during cerulein induced pancreatitis in mice.
BMC Cell Biol. 12: 17.