Alkaline phosphatase conjugated Rabbit anti Chicken IgG antibody recognises both the heavy and light chains of chicken IgG.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to chicken IgG was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by immunoaffinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- 0.05M Tris chloride
50% (v/v) Glycerol; pH8.0
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Highly purified, whole molecule chicken IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IgG antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)