Alkaline phosphatase conjugated Rabbit anti Chicken IgG antibody recognises both the heavy and light chains of chicken IgG.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to chicken IgG was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by immunoaffinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- 0.05M Tris chloride
50% (v/v) Glycerol; pH8.0
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Highly purified, whole molecule chicken IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IgG antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra