|Alkaline phosphatase conjugated Rabbit anti Chicken IgG antibody recognises both the heavy and light chains of chicken IgG.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to chicken IgG was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by immunoaffinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- 0.05M Tris chloride
50% (v/v) Glycerol; pH8.0
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Highly purified, whole molecule chicken IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/500|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up