Clostridium botulinum Toxoid D antibody
Goat anti Clostridium botulinum toxoid D antibody recognizes C. botulinum toxoid type D, a secreted bacterial endopeptidase that inhibits neurotransmitter release.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Clostridium botulinum D toxoid, formalin fixed.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- P19321 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0004222 metalloendopeptidase activity
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0007269 neurotransmitter secretion
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0009405 pathogenesis
- GO:0050827 toxin receptor binding
- GO:0030666 endocytic vesicle membrane
- GO:0044156 host cell junction
- GO:0044164 host cell cytosol
- GO:0044231 host cell presynaptic membrane
- GO:0051609 inhibition of neurotransmitter uptake
- For research purposes only
Applications of Clostridium botulinum Toxoid D antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)