NFκB control peptide can be used to block the specific binding of anti-NFkB p65 (AHP288) with the NFkB p65 subunit. The control peptide should be used at 1μg per 1μl of antiserum used.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified peptide - liquid
- Synthesized peptide is purified by HPLC.
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.01% Sodium Azide
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the peptide. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 6 months from date of despatch.
- Q04206 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- RELA Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0002755 MyD88-dependent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0003682 chromatin binding
- GO:0003705 sequence-specific enhancer binding RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005667 transcription factor complex
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006968 cellular defense response
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0010224 response to UV-B
- GO:0010843 promoter binding
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0016564 transcription repressor activity
- GO:0019221 cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0031293 membrane protein intracellular domain proteolysis
- GO:0031625 ubiquitin protein ligase binding
- GO:0032582 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0033613 activating transcription factor binding
- GO:0034130 toll-like receptor 1 signaling pathway
- GO:0034134 toll-like receptor 2 signaling pathway
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0042301 phosphate binding
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0047485 protein N-terminus binding
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050727 regulation of inflammatory response
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0051059 NF-kappaB binding
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
- GO:0070431 nucleotide-binding oligomerization domain containing 2 signaling pathway
- GO:0070491 repressing transcription factor binding
- GO:0070555 response to interleukin-1
- For research purposes only
Applications of NFkB p65
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti NFkB p65||AHP288||0.1 ml||E GS IF IP WB|
Product Specific References
References for NFkB p65
Yao, C. et al. (2009) Aptamer-based piezoelectric quartz crystal microbalance biosensor array for the quantification of IgE.
Biosens Bioelectron. 24 (8): 2499-503.
Zhang, B. et al. (2010) Specific binding DNA-based piezoelectric quartz crystal microbalance biosensor array for the study of NF-κB
Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical. 149 (1): 259-63.