Yellow Fever Virus antibody | 3576
Mouse anti Yellow Fever Virus
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Yellow Fever Virus
|Mouse anti Yellow Fever Virus antibody, clone 3576 recognises the Yellow Fever Virus. It is negative for other Flaviviruses tested as shown by ELISA.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Whole Yellow fever virus preparation.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Viral Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up