Varicella Zoster antibody | 5B7
When Mouse anti Varicella zoster virus antibody, clone 5B7 is used in IF, fluorescence is seen in both the nucleus and cytoplasm.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgM - liquid
- Ammonium Sulphate fractionation
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Varicella zoster virus, Ellen strain
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Varicella Zoster antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra