Vaccinia Virus antibody | TV43
Mouse anti Vaccinia Virus antibody, clone TV43 recognizes a ~27 kDa protein in Western blotting of the following viruses: Vaccinia virus strain Elstree, Ectromelia virus strain K-1, Cowpox virus strain Grishak. It might also recognize the same protein in the Smallpox virus.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Live dry smallpox vaccine.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Vaccinia Virus antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- MCA2833 detects a band of approximately 27kDa under non-reducing conditions.
Secondary Antibodies Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra