Vaccinia Virus antibody | TV43
Mouse anti Vaccinia Virus antibody, clone TV43 recognizes a ~27 kDa protein in Western blotting of the following viruses: Vaccinia virus strain Elstree, Ectromelia virus strain K-1, Cowpox virus strain Grishak. It might also recognize the same protein in the Smallpox virus.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Live dry smallpox vaccine.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Vaccinia Virus antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- MCA2833 detects a band of approximately 27kDa under non-reducing conditions.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra