Rubella Virus Capsid Protein antibody | 1C11
The capsid protein is a non-glycosylated, phosphorylated, disulfide-linked homodimer of 33-38kDa. The protein contains clusters of proline and arginine residues, thought to be involved in binding to the viral RNA to form viral nucleocapsids.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Purified Rubella virus, strain HPV72
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Rubella Virus Capsid Protein antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|