Rotavirus antibody | 0541
Rotavirus is a member of the Reoviridae family, and is the leading cause of severe gastroenteritis in children worldwide. Seven major groups have been identified, of which three (groups A, B, and C) infect humans. Group A is the most common and widespread.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Rotavirus antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|