Papillomavirus 18 Oncoprotein E7 antibody | 718-15
Mouse anti Human Papillomavirus 18 Oncoprotein E7
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Papillomavirus 18 Oncoprotein E7
|Mouse anti Human Papillomavirus 18 Oncoprotein E7 antibody, clone 718-15 recognizes the E7 oncoprotein of human papilloma virus 18. Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a diverse group of DNA-based viruses that infect skin and mucous membranes of humans and animals. Some HPV types are the causative agents of cervical cancer, with types 16 and 18 being particularly high-risk. The viral proteins E6 and E7 disrupts normal cell cycle regulation by interacting with p53 (a tumor-suppressing transcription factor) and Rb (retinoblastoma protein, also a tumor-supressor). E7 particularly binds to Rb and histone deacetylases, resulting in activation of the E2F genes, which code for a family of transcription factors. The viral proteins E6 and E7 might be of particular interest in the development of therapeutic vaccines, since they are expressed early in viral infection.
Mouse anti Human Papillomavirus 18 Oncoprotein E7 antibody, clone 718-15 does not cross-react with the E7 protein of HPV-16.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Oncoprotein E7 from human papillomavirus 18.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- GO Terms
- GO:0005622 intracellular
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0006355 regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0030683 evasion by virus of host immune response
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Viral Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up