Marek's Disease Virus antibody | 14C8
Infection of MDV occurs via the respiratory tract, where its uptake by macrophages and dendritic cells allows it to be transported in the bloodstream to visceral organs and peripheral nerves. Here MDV results in neoplasms of the heart, liver, kidney and gonads, and polyneuritis. It can also lead to asymmetric paralysis of one or more limbs, difficulty of breathing, dilation of the crop and death in up to 80 percent of birds.
Marek's disease is the only virus-induced tumour disease for which vaccination is available.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Marek's disease virus.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Marek's Disease Virus antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra