Influenza A H1N1 antibody | 9B3.2
It reacts strongly with the following H1N1 strains: A/Texas/36/91; A/Berkeley/1/98; A/HongKong/503/97; A/Nanchang/16A/98; A/PR8/34; Beijing and New Caledonia strains.
No reactivity is shown with Influenza B strains.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Ascites - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Influenza blend.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Influenza A H1N1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra