Hepatitis C NS-5 Antigen antibody | 5B7 (BGN/1246/5B7)
Mouse anti Hepatitis C NS-5 Antigen antibody, clone 5B7 (BGN/1246/5B7) reacts with Hepatitis C NS-5 antigen. It is not known whether it recognizes NS-5a or b.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant peptide originating from a Japanese isolate HCVJA, amino acids 2241-2497. This region partially codes for NS5b and for NS5a.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P26662 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0004197 cysteine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0030529 ribonucleoprotein complex
- GO:0004252 serine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0003968 RNA-directed RNA polymerase activity
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004386 helicase activity
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0006410 transcription, RNA-dependent
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0019079 viral genome replication
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0019028 viral capsid
- GO:0019031 viral envelope
- GO:0019087 transformation of host cell by virus
- GO:0020002 host cell plasma membrane
- GO:0030683 evasion by virus of host immune response
- GO:0042025 host cell nucleus
- GO:0044167 host cell endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0044186 host cell lipid particle
- GO:0044191 host cell mitochondrial membrane
- GO:0044220 host cell perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
- GO:0055036 virion membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of Hepatitis C NS-5 Antigen antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)