Hepatitis C NS-3 Antigen antibody | BGN/1244/3B5
Mouse anti Hepatitis C NS-3 Antigen antibody, clone BGN/1244/3B5 recognizes the Hepatitis C virus non-structural protein 3 (NS3).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant Hepatitis C NS-3 protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Hepatitis C NS-3 Antigen antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- In blots, tightly packed triplets are obtained at ~48 kD, with a minor band at 30 kD. This reflects bands found in immunoblots using a known antibody positive serum.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)