Hepatitis B Core Antigen antibody | H6F5 (7E6)
The Hepatitis B virus is one of the most important causative agents of acute and chronic liver disease in humans. HBcAg is a particulate antigen composed of a single polypeptide (p21). It is the replicative form of the virus, and is expressed in the infected cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant Hepatitis B core antigen.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Hepatitis B Core Antigen antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Clone H6F5 may be used in an indirect ELISA or as the capture reagent is a sandwich ELISA with HRP-conjugated clone H3A4 as the detection antibody.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra